RedSeven Compulon Pro
Following many requests to put the original Compulon pedal back in production, we thought it was the right time to release a new version.
COMPULON PRO is still an optical-based compressor, sharing the basic circuit of the original design, but this time with a “”two stages”” mode compression for better tracking of your dynamics.
We find optical designs in this application still the best way to approach the concept of dynamics for guitar players in demand of control. From very subtle to fast “”160x”” type compressions, Compulon Pro offers a wide palette of possibilities.
It’sIt’s not over! We love tone and analog circuits. Like a proper studio mastering-grade compressor, we chose to add a C.S.S. (Coil Saturation System) in this design, a very particular circuit that mimics a real output transformer.
Driving the knob will return some nice and fat harmonic content, down to zero, for a nice touch of buffering and “”something extra”” to your tone.
Combining Compulon Pro with the new C.S.S. (Coil Saturation System) circuit results in the next classic “”always-on”” pedal.
Compulon Pro is the most advanced and best-sounding compressor pedal platform for both guitar and bass available right now.
5 in stock
- Serial / Parallel mode: C0201ompulsion Pro works in both serial or parallel mode. If you’re looking for a sustained sound but keeping the nature of the pick attack, the parallel mode is what you need. On the opposite side, the serial mode is to keep every single signal peak under control.
- Input gain selector: high, mid, and low. Three different characters to shape even further sound possibilities.
- Volume / Blend: in serial mode, this pot acts as output volume control. In parallel mode, it acts as dry/wet control;
- Threshold: select the level of the threshold of the compression circuit.
- S.S. Level: This is the level of Coil System Saturation, a specifically tuned circuit to mimic the output transformers of the studio-grade compressors. At a minimum, it acts as a buffer, perfect for an “”always-on”” pedal. By increasing the S.S. Level, you will fatten up your mids.
- All RedSeven Amplification pedals share the same INPUT/OUTPUT/ REMOTE/DC INPUT control layout.
- All RedSeven Amplification pedals must be powered with ONLY 9volts D.C. negative center; any other voltage could seriously damage the pedal.
- REMOTE JACK allows you to control your RedSeven Amplification pedal with a simple T.R.S. jack. You can turn on/ off the pedal with a latching control between R (ring) and S (sleeve) and select between mode I and mode 2 with a latching control between T (tip) and S (sleeve).
|Dimensions||3.94 × 4.92 × 1.97 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.