RedSeven Stereo Mini Line Mixer
Double Stereo Line Mixer is a line-level professional device for parallel processing, with a fixed mix of 50/50 (dry/wet).
Thought as the ultimate and most compact solution in the business to mix up to two stereo returns with incoming dry signal into a single stereo output.
To avoid any ground loop issue sends and returns are transformer isolated.
The whole unit can operate at a nominal +4db line-level signal.
Available on backorder
- INPUT (mono): this is the main input of the mixer, mono.
- OUT LEFT (mono): left output of the system. If only the left output is used (right output is not plugged in) the mixer will sum right and left into this output).
- OUT LEFT (stereo): right output of the system. If the right output is plugged in, the stereo signal will be preserved as left and right on respective outputs.
- SEND: this output will split the incoming signal from INPUT to other two equal copies. If you use a mono connector, you will have one outgoing signal (on TIP). If you use a stereo connector, you will have two equal copies of the INPUT signal (first one on TIP, second one on RING).
- 9VDC: 9 volts negative center power supply connector. Use only a high-quality power supply with at least a clean 100mA supply.
- FX1 RETURN: this input will accommodate the mono or stereo return of your first effect. If you’re using a mono effect, a mono cable will work. If you’re using a stereo output from your effect, you must use a Y cable to accommodate the left and right signal into the FX1 RETURN jack.
- FX2 RETURN: this input will accommodate the mono or stereo return of your second effect. If you’re using a mono effect, a mono cable will work. If you’re using a stereo output from your effect, you must use a Y cable to accommodate the left and right signal into the FX2 RETURN jack.
|1.57 × 4.72 × 1.18 in
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.