RedSeven Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory is thought to transform your single-channel amplifier into a full three-channel amplifier.
It has the classic layout like most of the amplifiers out there, plus a boost section (both volume and gain stages). VOLUME, TREBLE, MIDDLE, BASS, and GAIN are used on any standard amplifier, but when pushing the BOOST footswitch, you have a second choice for added GAIN and LEVEL for your solo parts.
Not a clone, Chaos Theory was thought of as a direct reply to many of our customers out there, who love to play their vintage single-channel amplifiers but need more gain options.
FAT/NORMAL, this switch is a selection of two different gain levels for the whole pedal.
VINTAGE or MODERN. Set it flat or V-shaped mid-shift for the true metalheads.
Available on backorder
- Volume: output volume control;
- High: control for the high section of the eq;
- Middle: control for the midsection of the eq;
- Bass: control for the bass section of the eq;
- Gain: gain control;
- Boost Gain: gain control for boost side;
- Boost Level: boost level for boost side;
- FAT/NORMAL: choose between two different structures of gain;
- VINTAGE/MODERN: choose between two different shapes of mid frequencies, the first one is flat, and the second one is scooped;
- ON/OFF: on/off for effect. True-bypass relay bases bypass;
- BOOST: on/off for the boost side, which is dependent on the distortion side. If the pedal is in off mode, turning on/off the boost side will do nothing.
- All RedSeven Amplification pedals share the same INPUT/OUTPUT/ REMOTE/DC INPUT control layout.
- All RedSeven Amplification pedals must be powered with ONLY 9volts DC negative center. Any other voltage could seriously damage the pedal.
- REMOTE JACK allows you to control your RedSeven Amplification pedal with a simple TRS jack. You can turn on/ off the pedal with a latching control between R (ring) and S (sleeve) and select between mode I and mode 2 with a latching control between T (tip) and S (sleeve).
|Dimensions||3.94 × 4.92 × 1.97 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.